Why a Fountain Of Youth Dentures can restore your smile, and your confidenceBy Dr. Les Miller
Losing their teeth is a common fear of dental patients as they age. Many patients remember their grandparents with dentures that slipped, didn’t fit well, didn’t allow them to eat their favorite foods, and just didn’t look natural. While loss of a tooth, or an entire set of teeth, can have a negative affect a patient’s smile, it can also affect their entire face.
Consider how your teeth support the rest of your face. Your front teeth support your lips, the back teeth supports the rest of your face. If your teeth are missing, then your entire face, front and back, isn’t getting the support it needs leading to a lack of facial fullness or a sunken look. Traditional dentures give patients an improvement in the appearance of your mouth and the ability to eat and speak clearly. However, they don’t provide the necessary support that your face needs.
However, with Fountain Of Youth Dentures, patients notice a younger and more natural appearance with fuller lips, fewer wrinkles, a more defined chin, and a more volume in the face with a more comfortable fit.
While the Fountain Of Youth Dentures do require more of an investment than traditional dentures, they are popular among patients because of several advantages.
- Fountain Of Youth Dentures gives support to you face while allowing you to enjoy all of your favorite foods. Traditional dentures can lead to an aged appearance over time and do not prevent jawbone deterioration.
- Traditional dentures can cause uneven pressure on the jawbone, which leads to leads to resorption, or loss of height in the jawbone. Fountain Of Youth Dentures are carefully made to spread the pressure of bite across the jawbone.
- Fountain Of Youth Dentures are preferred over traditional dentures because they offer the patient a greater ability to speak, eat, and laugh without worrying about their dentures. With a better fit patients have the confidence to reclaim all their favorite foods and activities.
Dr. Les Miller and Dr. Kelly Miller are skilled and experienced in helping patients achieve their best smile with a large variety of dental services. If you believe that dentures may be in your future, call the Lawrence Dental Solutions office today to learn more about Fountain Of Youth Dentures.
- Why a Fountain Of Youth Dentures can restore your smile, and your confidence
- Lawrence residents enjoy vibrant, youthful smiles with Fountain Of Youth Dentures
- The benefits of Fountain Of Youth Dentures in Lawrence
- Get a dental facelift from your Lawrence dentist with customized dentures
- What is a Fountain Of Youth Dentures in Lawrence?
Back to Fountain Of Youth Dentures Home Page
- Preventive Dentistry
- Sleep apnea
- sedation dentistry
- cosmetic dentistry
- mercury safe dentistry
- dental implants
- fountain of youth dentures
- 3D Imaging & Diagnostics
- Ozone Therapy
Catherine K. "Excellent staff and impeccable services! I love that they offer options without chemicals as I'm very sensitive to them! Thank you!!"
John Paul H. "Lawrence Dental Solutions used a natural approach to healing my gums, and it worked. The gum healing treatment has given me the peace of mind that I'll have healthy teeth for years to come. And it was a pleasure to work with everyone; I felt invited and relaxed the whole time."
Karol B. "I found Lawrence Dental Solutions on the internet in searching for Mercury Safe dentists. I liked what I read on their website, made an appointment and have nothing but good to say about my whole experience with them. They are a great team - Knowledgeable, friendly, professional and capable with current technology. I am so glad I chose them for my dental work. I highly recommend them.... And it was absolutely worth driving over 2 hours to be in their care - I would do it again"
Celeste H. "I am very selective about my dentist due to some extremely negative experiences with dentists in the past. I can't say enough well about Lawrence Dental Solutions and the amazing staff. I always feel comfortable and well taken care of."