WHAT IS OZONE?:Ozone (O3) is a naturally occurring gas made up of three oxygen molecules. Ozone works to kill viruses, bacteria, fungus, and parasites all on contact by breaking down the cell walls of these micro-organisms.
HOW CAN OZONE HELP WITH MY DENTAL CARE?:Ozone can be helpful in all aspects of dental care. Some examples of how ozone is beneficial in dental health are:
- Treatment of periodontal disease (chronic gum and bone infection)
- Natural disinfection of infected root canals
- Arresting the progression of tooth decay
- Conservative treatment for pediatric cases
- Beyond dental benefits, ozone can be used to Treat sinus and ear infections or conditions
CAN I BE ALLERGIC TO OZONE?:As ozone is simply an energized form of oxygen, it is impossible to be allergic to ozone.
HOW IS OZONE USED AT LAWRENCE DENTAL SOLUTIONS?
- Treatment of periodontal disease
- Biological root canal treatment
- Slowing of tooth decay
- Treatment of sinus and ear infections
- Treatment of chronic ear, nose, and throat health concerns.
- Topical ozone and ozonated water for at home use