Many patients who have lived with amalgam fillings are choosing to have them removed, for health reasons or because aging amalgam fillings have cracked and caused subsequent issues with the structure of a tooth or teeth. When removing amalgam fillings, according to the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT), precautions should be taken to minimize not only the patient's exposure to mercury, but also to limit exposure to the dentist and staff.
Mercury Safe Dentistry by Lawrence Dental Solutions
What Our Patients Say About Mercury Safe Dentistry Treatment
There are no safe levels of mercury. If you are concerned over the toxic effects of existing mercury fillings, we have physicians to whom we can refer for consultation. The mouth is a portal to the entire body. Keeping it healthy enables you to enjoy better health. For more information on mercury, or to schedule your consultation, contact us today.
Call us today (888) 993-1707Request An Appointment
- Lawrence patients ask, "Should I consider amalgam filling removal?"
- The safest technique for amalgam removal in Lawrence
- Understanding the philosophy of holistic dentistry in Lawrence
- Are mercury free dental restorations in Lawrence right for you?
- What is the difference between mercury free and safe dentistry in Lawrence?
- Mercury free and more: Choosing a health-conscious dentist in Lawrence
- Lawrence dentist uses mercury safe protocol for amalgam removal
- Healthy is beautiful with mercury free dentistry in Lawrence
- How safe is the removal of mercury fillings in Lawrence?