For years, IV sedation has been used in dentistry for more complex procedures. Lawrence Dental Solutions believes that there are other situations where sedation is warranted. For some, sedation is used to accomplish a number of procedures in a single visit. For others, dental anxiety spans to dental cleanings or restorative procedures like fillings or dental crowns. Your comfort is our priority. Should you feel stress over impending treatment, simply let us know and we will take steps to create the most comfortable environment possible. In addition to sedation, our patients can be treated to:
Sedation Dentistry by Lawrence Dental Solutions
- Clear communication regarding dental procedures
- Application of an aromatherapy neck wrap
- Headphones and music from our in-room CD player
- Play area for children
About IV Sedation DentistryWe use IV sedation in our practice because of the predictability and proven safety of this particular treatment. Using this technique, we are able to provide our patients with a prompt onset of conscious sedation, shortened recovery period, and lowered chance of side effects (nausea or vomiting). A lighter method than general anesthesia, IV sedation allows the patient to remain aware of his or her surroundings, but lessens the immediate response to external stimulation, leading to a most comfortable and stress-free appointment.
Prior to a sedation appointment, one of our dentists will consult with the patient to discuss details and thoroughly consider any concerns. During procedures including sedation, our patients are constantly monitored by an anesthesia specialist, allowing our team to focus attention on providing the highest quality dental treatment for optimal results. This monitoring continues throughout the recovery process as well, providing the utmost in safety and comfort.
What Our Patients Say About Sedation Dentistry Treatment
We provide the ultimate in patient comfort. Contact us to schedule your consultation to discuss sedation dentistry.
Call us today (888) 993-1707Request An Appointment
- Get to know what sedation dentistry is in Lawrence and what it can do for your comfort level
- Are you trying to avoid the dentist? Consider the option of sedation in Lawrence instead.
- Raising the bar in dental care with sedation in Lawrence
- Lawrence residents enjoy more options in dentistry with sedation
- Beyond fear: Is sedation dentistry appropriate for non-phobic patients in Lawrence?
- Overcoming fear with IV sedation dentistry in Lawrence
- The benefits of IV sedation from your dentist in Lawrence